Aesthetic Gum Procedures
Aesthetic Gum Surgeries that will revolutionize your smile and confidence!
Some of the procedures that can enhance your smile:
• Gum Grafting – Tissue grafting to cover exposed roots, repair longer appearing teeth or recession, reduce sensitivity, or equilibrate your smile Dr. Mondlick is certified in the Pinhole Surgical Technique, Tunneling, VISTA, and utilizes all current techniques utilizing different graft materials including donated tissue and Platelet Rich Fibrin to help you achieve the results you are looking for.
• Gum Lifts – Raising the gum line around your teeth can make them more appropriately proportioned. Often some of the natural white of the tooth is hidden under the gums. When this procedure is performed, the full exposure of the teeth will be showcased and the smile will look full and the teeth will radiate in the new smile!
• Bone Grafting – Bone grafting can rebiuld bone in areas adjacent to teeth and implants. get less food stuck in these areas and have the confidence to eat what you want, smile with confidence, and know that your mouth is healthy! Dr. Mondlick is specially trained to perform advanced bone grafting techniques to rebuild bone around teeth or implants. Sometimes these techniques need to be utilized in preparation to place a dental implant
• Freckle on the Gums Removal – sometimes pigmentation can be located on the gums, and sometimes that pigmentation can be seen in the smile, leading to an unsightly appearance. Don't worry, we can take care of it! Call us for a consultation and we can discuss with you treatment to remove the freckle.
• Aesthetic Reduction in Gum Inflammation - If you have gum swelling/inflammation, it can have the appearance of beefy red gums. It can be around existing crowns, veneers, fillings, or even just your own teeth. We can help you get rid of the swelling and help you obtain healthy gums to show off each time you smile!